What is it?
Faber Castell 21 Pitt Monochrome Set
Why use it?
The perfect gift for a true art lover!
Faber-Castell’s PITT monochrome crayons go back to this long tradition of figure drawing, which is why the crayons designed for sketching are harder than conventional pastel crayons. For this reason, the lines do not disappear completely when smudged. The sanguine and sepia crayons are supplemented by oil-free and oil-based drawing pencils for sketching and details.
Where is it made?
Made in Germany
What is in the box?
- 2 x Castell 9000 graphite pencil 2B
- 1 x Pitt Graphite Pure pencil 6B
- 2 x Pitt oil based pencils (black soft, sanguine)
- 4 x Pitt pastel pencils (white medium, sanguine, walnut brown, black)
- 6 x Pitt pastels (white medium, sanguine burnt, sanguine medium raw, bistre, Roman sepia, black medium burnt)
- 1 x Pitt compressed charcoal stick (medium)
- 1 x Pitt natural charcoal stick (5 – 8mm)
- 1 x Pitt natural charcoal pencil (medium)
- 1 x Pitt compressed charcoal pencil (soft)
- 1 x Kneadable art eraser
- 1 x Blending stump
There are no reviews yet.